Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hi! Everyone,
I sure miss hearing from you all,I just think you all have very interesting things to share about your families or kids.. I just miss watching you all grow a little older and wiser with each post you share.
Mom and I are working at getting better from being sick.. Last Friday I stopped by Mom's office so she could use my truck to move some things to a storeage unit and get my final evaluation to get off of home health.. While I was there several people stopped by to wish me well and tell me I "look like hell" I thought I was looking better than the middle of the week.. So I went home and took a nap for a little while..I love you all and ask you all to please share with your old dad..

1 comment:

Jana and Family said...

Sorry you "look like hell" but you do sound a lot better. :) not sure if that is much of a consalation prize. I hope we will be able to swing coming down for another visit soon. We love and miss you much. I will try to do better about taking time to share the craziness that is our lives. :) By the way did you ever get your next book?