Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy News

Hi everyone! I had my blood draw on Wed the 15th, my #'s are 13.3 and 39.1..If i keep going I will be considered in the normal range of 40.0 and 16.0... Who knows I my surprise everyone, even myself.. Mom and I are doing well and are greatfull for all of our special blessings...In fact this week end she will be traveling to Salt Lake City to attend the gem show that is held there every Sept.. She plans to stay at Christi's home and later on Fri. she and Mindy will hang out for awhile.. The past week end Jan and her family come to St George to attend a wedding for Jan friend April's step daughter..It was fun to have some time to visit with them as well as with Steve and Jenn.. Steve, and his family traveled to Utah Co to look for a place to live when they get to start his employment.. I think they found something, but I think it will be up to them to share their infomation.. I know that everything seems to be moving along in hyper speed.. O well thats the story of live when we get a little older.. Or as some would suggest with the start of the 2nd coming.. I have decided to sale our Rhino, I have'nt used it and it sat down stairs and the gas went bad in it and it is running rough.. Dave and his family have expressed some interest as well as Jan and Chet... Any one else in the family who might be please let me know...Love you all very Much!! DAD

No comments: