Friday, November 12, 2010

Thankful

As this is the time of year and the month for it I just wanted to tell you all how grateful I am that I get to be numbered among such amazing people!
I am grateful of the wonderful memories of growing up! Fighting and learning things both the fun and easy way, and the hard way (which lessons I seem to remember the best).
I am grateful for being born into a family with the blessings of the gospel in our lives and that we had parents that tried to make sure we knew and understood the importance of said blessing.
I am grateful that we are all different individuals with unique personalities and quirks that make us who we are!
Mostly I am glad we are friends! Please squeeze your families for me and tell everyone I miss them. I have no idea when I will be able to see any of you and it would be great if you could maybe make a little post in here and tell me (US) how you are all doing!
Happy November, and Thanksgiving! Love Jana & Family!

No comments: