Saturday, June 12, 2010

I have decided!

This is just a little note to let you all know that I have decided that you will not have to worry about me ever moving to Washington or Oregon. This last few months has taught me that I am pretty certain that I would totally go nuts in a climate where all it did is rain everyday! I admit it. I miss the usual Utah weather! Warm sunshine filled days is what I am use to and I am truly missing them. Not to mention I think my garden is drowning! I will be amazed if anything grows this year! What a waste of money :( Oh well. If it does I will be grateful and if it doesn't and I actually get some veggies out of it all!
The sun did shine down for a little bit this afternoon and Chet and I went out for a walk and got some really beautiful pictures! (Chet took them) and it really was beautiful. As I sit her getting ready for bed though, it has started to rain yet again and even the sound of it doesn't bring me the peace that it did even a few weeks ago. I hope you will forgive me for my ranting, and those of you whom I am sure are loving this....Enjoy it for me :) I love you all and hope you are all doing well.
Ph, and Jennah, Happy Birthday my sweet sister. Daddy, I hope you are feeling better SOON! You are in my prayers Love ya Jana

No comments: