Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Hope Everything Is well For All Of You

Dear family,
I hope that all is well for everyone.. Mom and I are doing great, Mom is working very hard at her new job and spending long hours.. She seem to like the interaction with all the people she is meeting and helping to learn about Hospice and Home Health.. She drive to kanab, Cedar city, and some times Page AZ.all for the purpose of educating folks about Zions Way Co.
we are both feeling well and greatful for that blessing.. My last Lab draw was good.. I am scheduled for another one this Monday right after my early morning dentist appointment to start fitting me for four front teeth caps..It should be a fun day..
I miss all of you and wish I could spend more time with each of you and the grand kids.. I guess Mindy will becoming the weekend of her birthday and staying until Monday morning.. Christi and her family are planning to come about the same time and stay with us until tues morning.. I think that sounds fun, and hope to see the rest of you all very soon.. I love each of you very much! I pray for the the Lords greatest blessing upon each of you... LOVEDAD

No comments: