Sunday, November 27, 2011

Update...





Ok, so as I am doing this up date I am slightly annoyed! I tried to post the pictures in order and they posted backwards and then I tried to rearrange them and the dang thing won't let me. So without starting over completely, this is what I got! Grrr...
Oh well. Anyway, I am just giving you an update on the 5K I said I was doing. I finished! :) I actually did it in pretty good time. For me anyway, and we had a lot of fun doing it. In the group picture it is me, Brad Weathers, JoAnn Contos and Richard West. This was before we got to the sea of Santa's we ran in.
Brad and I actually crossed the finish line together! It was a huge rush! Now I can say I have run a race. I might actually say I might just do it again! :) Not bad for someone who never really liked to run!. Oh, I will have to go easy, because my legs are really bugging me. They were before the race, but now I can totally feel that they are NOT happy with me. SO I will take a few days off, before I get back at it. :) Happy Thanksgiving! Love you all!

No comments: