Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Testing, testing....

I just want to know......
IS ANYONE IN THE FAMILY EVEN READING THIS FREAKING BLOG??????
Because if not, I am going to turn my efforts to my personal blog and stop wasting my time here and hoping that at SOME point I might here from any of you!
I'm sorry, but since I am on a rant, I might as well continue with what I am thinking and how I feel!
Life is busy, I GET that! It doesn't ever seem to slow down, and I know that for you with younger kids, (especially Dave with his minions), you are a bit busier than say....Oh me...with my kids moving on with different parts of their own lives, however; I do not think any of us is SO busy that we can't take five minutes at least once a week and just say Hi, I thought of my family this month! HELL! Even once a month would be an improvement! I miss you all more than you can imagine! I don't have the money or the time to come and see you all to see how you all are doing, and I have the personal flaw of not liking to be on the phone any more than I have to, so I have gotten really bad at making a phone call to see how everyone is doing. Trust me I have thought about doing that though. I just don't ever sit still long enough to have the time to carry on a conversation that would lead to. (I am usually in a public place when the urge comes to me, and I refuse to make calls like that in public)
Anyway, like I said I know life is busy for all of us, but if NO ONE but me is going to be participating in this "FAMILY BLOG" I am done with it as well. This wasn't my idea in the first place , but I did think it an economical way for us all to keep somewhat in touch, but I suppose the newness wore off and the rest of you got bored? What ever it is, if no one else is going to post here please let me know so I can do my own thing! Thanks a ton! Very frustrated Jana

1 comment:

mom&dad said...

Jan,
I am sorry that I haven't posted for a while but I didn't have access to the blog.. thanks to you I do now, and will try to do better about posting.. I enjoy reading each of your posts, so please don;t give it up.. Love Dad