Sunday, December 11, 2011

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE

Dear Family,
I am sorry I have't posted a blog for such a long time. But until a week ago I could'nt get not get on the family blog.. Jan went up to Mom's condo and showed her how to get on the blog again and she in turn told me how so here I am... There is much change in our lives since Sept.. Those changes are all good! I now attend all my church meetings,visit the temple each thr.and study the scriptures daily... Mom and I read from the Book Of Mormon each nigt and have closing night prayers...
I have finished with my counseling and Mom is working on her's.. We are grateful to have had a trip togather at Thanksgiving, to Colo Springs to visit with Dave and his family... We received blessing of great weather for our trip over and back To Southogden where we got to visit Christi and their family on sunday when Chris and Christi talked, and provided a special musical that Chris wrote and performed..
I went home to St George on Monday with the plan to return to SouthOgden to take Mom to see the Forgetton Christmas Carol being put on up at the Weber State Dee Events Center.. When We got in to find our seats we learened the Kent and Char Weaver and their family Had seats that connected to our seats.. It was really fun to visit with all of them .. The production was very well done and Mom and I had a wonderful time on our date...I plan to go up to Mom's condo and spend the Holidays with her and to go and visit each of you durning that time.. I can only tell each of you that Mom and I are learning to play again.. If you don't understand what that means ask me the next time we see each other...
We are going to try and have eachof your families over for dinner at Mom's condo.. We had Jan and Chet.Megan and Justin over the last sunday I was up there and Mindy come and joined us a little later.. On the 24th we will have Christi and their family up for a dinner.. We have invited Stephen and his family but haven't heard back yet from them.. I love you all very much DAD

No comments: