Thursday, December 22, 2011

Just a quickie...

Hey everybody. Just a quick update. Life is moving along for us at lightening speed! We are really trying to make this a Christmas we will all remember especially, because as Chet and I just realized the other day, if things go the way it looks like they will be going, by next Christmas, Megan will be married and having her first Christmas on her own, and Ford will be serving a mission! Chet and I might just be having our first Christmas alone in 20 years next year!
Chet has his ice thing up and going, it is off to a wonderful start! I just keep hoping that no one ever gets in a wreck by stopping in the road to look and take pictures! ;) Some of the joys of the season, and the only thing for me that makes it ok that it is this blinking cold! Chet took a picture the other night I will try to get it from him and post for your viewing pleasure. I love you all and hope you are as ready for Christmas as you can be.
Oh ya! One more thing, I went and had a massage from our Mindy sister the other day, and I WILL be going back for more! Love, Love LOVED it! Thanks Mindy! :)

1 comment:

mom&dad said...

I love Chet's, ice thing! It looks so neat.. It looks like it almost has amind of its own on how it wANTS TO GROW.. Love Dad