Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hey! This is Megan!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to give you a quick update about my coming nuptials. As I'm certain that my mom has told you, and if not my mom then grandma or grandpa, I'm getting married! I am very very excited about it and I cannot wait for you all to meet him. The biggest reason for this update is to let you know that our date for the day has changed! I'm a little saddened by this as our original date was May 4th which is Star Wars day (may the fourth be with you). But due to financial concerns, thoughts about what the weather will be at that time, and planning for the outside wedding, we've decided to push the date back to AUGUST 10TH, 2012. It is a Friday and we're hoping that it will promise better weather. :) So I hope that you can all make it! It would be so awesome! I love you all. :)
Love Megan

5 comments:

mom&dad said...

Megan,
I am sorry to hear that you have to change the the date of your wedding.. I wish there was something we could do to help you get the money you need.. But I can't think of anything,but that is something that happens to us retired folks.. Kepp you chin up and saving those coins... Love Grandpa & Grandma

Jana and Family said...

It will be a better thing all the way around I think. Give them longer to save some money and give the back yard a chance to get grown and green! Also, the weather is more likely to cooperate :) It's all good!

oneforeachhand said...

August 10th is a great day to get married on!

oneforeachhand said...

August 10th is a great day to get married on!

Jana and Family said...

Christi is Aug 10th your anniversary? I seem to think that it is. I was thinking that when Megan told me that was the day that there was something important I was suppose to be remembering on that day! That is the thing that it was I am sure :)