Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thinking of you all!

Hello family mine! I hope that you are all doing well. I really wish there was more on this blog about the goings on in all of your lives, since we rarely get to see each other, but I suppose it is enough that you know I love you and miss you all.
Nothing new or adventurous is happening at the Parker house, unless you think working out is adventurous ;) Which I find it enjoyable, but not much of an adventure.
I am still being a lunch lady, Megan is still married and living with her Mother in law, Ford is still delivering parts and enjoying it, but is also thinking about going to school. Chet is still doing air machines, but tractor work is on hold till spring :) So that is our life in a nutshell. :) Hope you are all doing great! Love the Parkers

No comments: