Sunday, April 26, 2009

A quick update


Just a quick update to let you all know, things are going the same here with us and all is well. Megan recently went to her first Prom, and I think it went well. I was so proud of her and the other girls in our ward. You know how on Sunday after the dance, the girls wear their dresses to church to show them off. Well we had 5 or 6 girls in our ward that went, and ALL of them had on modest dresses! It was so nice to see how much effort had gone into making them look nice while modest at the same time. So, ya I survived her first real dance with a date! I hope the next one doesn't come too soon! ;)

Anyway, I am just working away and counting down the days till summer break is here. Not too long now, but at the same time it seems like forever. I think I look forward to it more than the kids do. (except maybe Ford) Chet too is still working a lot and now tractor season has started. Things have been good so far, but time will tell.

Ford and Megan are both still struggling with school and I am just hoping they will get enough credit to pass all of the classes. Sad that at this point that is what I am hoping for.

Ya know, I know that after school the problems they will face, and bring home for me to help them face, may only get bigger and harder. Still, I am looking forward to the day that I am not sick to my stomach over homework that may or may not be getting done and handed in. If you guys have an extra prayer, you could for sure direct it their way. Thanks.

Love you all and hope things are going well fro you all. Miss you all Love Jana & fam.
P.S. Thanks to Mom for making Megans dress modest!

No comments: