Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sooooo Close!

Well Its the week before finals, and I don't know what I'm going to do to get myself in gear to study for them, but I guess I just have to. From our neck of the woods, things are going well. We just watched Akeela and the Bee, and I highly recommend it to any who have not yet seen it. I also managed to get in contact with one of the people that I helped teach in Spain. It was so good to get in contact with this guy after 10 years. Its amazing the joy that comes from speaking to someone to whom you helped introduce the gospel; it brings life to the scripture in D & C.
Other than that, things are going fine. Jenni and I had to talk in church over the last 2 weeks. I spoke last week and she this week because She was ill as was the wife of the scheduled speaker. She spoke this week and did a great job. Props to Megan for going with modesty. That is really cool.
I found out where I am going for my first internal rotation. I lost the lottery process for where I wanted to go, so I was going to have to travel to Vancouver once a week and Portland twice a week, but thanks to the kindness of a fellow classmate, I was able to switch out of that and now just have to go to Portland twice a week. It should be good,. Its amazing to think that its already time to start 4th year. My how the time has flown.
Anyway, I feel like I'm starting to ramble, so I'm done for now. Miss you all.

No comments: