Thursday, April 16, 2009

This summer

Dear Family

We sure hope you are doing well, or getting well quickly. I know Christi and Chris are on the getting well side of things.

I needed to let you all know that we will not be able to make the family get together this June. Circumstances are such that we wont' be able to make it this year. We do want to look ahead to next year and we will plan to come out and hopefully we can all get together. I feel badly because we really were planning on it.

Jennah may be coming out this Fall to get some fruit from her parents, if they have enough to spare. If that does happen, she does want to try to see as many people as possible while she's got the chance. So, we'll let you know as that gets closer.

Brielle is nine now, and sometimes thinks she's nineteen. No surprise there. She is going to have a party this Saturday, the last one for her.

We love you all.

Dave

1 comment:

Jana and Family said...

Why will it be the last party for Brielle?
Saddness about your not being ably to make it out, but I totally understand! If Jennah does make it out, I will go see her if that is what needs to happen. Just let me know.