Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hope everyone is great

I have talked with some of you on the telephone and the reports have all been good.. We even got Jennah, call on her birthday (SAT).. I still miss the entries on the blog.. I think that is my daily wellness therapy because it gives me something to look foreward to.. I can only clean the house just so much, and watch so many movies; although I have watch some very good movies the past few weeks.. I am really looking foreward to the start of the up coming football season at BYU.. not until Sept... I guess MOM, and I are planning to come up north and visit with mom's brothers and sisters and the kids get togather at Christi's place.. Don't know just how we can be in two places at once.. but we will some how! Give everyone our love, and have a great summer with lots of fun things to do..

No comments: