Monday, June 15, 2009

Toady!

Today was a nice sun shinny day! It was so nice to go out and work in the garden for a little while.
I was thinking that everything would have washed away with all the rain that we have had. That or just plan died from getting too much water.
Things were actually doing really well. Especially the weeds! I spent almost an hour and a hlaf just weeding the potatoes! Thats all I got done because I went with Chet to do some tractor work. Boy are my shoulders sore.
Megan left for girls camp today. Our stake went up to the Heber Valley Camp. This will be Megan's last time at girls camp and I hope she has a really good time. She doesn't like going very much because she gets homesick really bad. But she has enough cell service that she can text me at night before she goes to bed so that helps a little.
Ford went to scout camp last week. It was only a three day camp but he had a lot of fun! He got to shoot guns and go Rappelling. He did a 70 foot rappel. He said I am rotten because I gave him my fear of heights. I told him that I didn't give it to him because I still had all of my own!
Chet is still working like crazy. If it is not at his air machine job, than it is with the tractor business. I don't like that he works so much but I am grateful for the work and for being able to pay the bills.
Anyway, I guess that is all for now. I will take pictures of the garden soon so you all can see how it is coming along. Love you and hope to hear from you all soon!

1 comment:

mom&dad said...

Jan, thanks for the post!! It's great to hear from you.. I am looking foreward to seeing you garden.. DAD