Sunday, June 28, 2009

Clinic

Things are going well in our neck of the woods, though not much has changed from the last time we posted. I am rotating through the school's clinics for 7 more weeks or so, and have had a good experience so far. Its amazing actually putting things to practice, how much of what I have learned actually stuck. Its been very interesting seeing the different things I can pick up on, and can miss as well. The other day I had a patient that had diabetic swelling on the back of the eye that I didn't pick up on, so that was a little bit embarrassing, but it was the first time I had ever seen it (hopefully) so I have to cut myself a little slack. Jenni is still busy being super mom, taking the kids for long walks, doing homeschool stuff with them, as well as taking excellent care of them. Other than that, I am golfing here and there, and managed to get eagle number 2 the other week. So that was good for me.

No comments: