Thursday, July 9, 2009

Trip/Dog

MOM, and I had a great trip over to Colo.. to visit Dave and Jennah and the children.. We got some belated birthday gifts for Jesse and Jennah.. The boys had a chance to go on one last fishing trip before I retired from that also.. It was just too hard for me to climb up some of the steep river banks.. While I am sad and disapointed I have to remember thing are just what they are ,and I can't do much to change it, but try and use good judgement.. I am so sorry to the ones I told I would take them fishing.. I will try and make it up to you some way.. I was very happy to remember the knot the grandpa Martin, showed me how to tie so many years ago when I first started learning how to fish.. anyone who may want me to teach them how I am most willing..I took our little dog to the groomer to day for the works.. as I gave the leash to the groomer Lilly, turned too me and begged me not to leave her there.. when we picked her up after she was finished she wanted to get out there posthast..I want all of you to know how very much you are all loved by mom and I... and how much we enjoy visiting with each of you.. The offer is always open for you to come to st George for a visit and some fun.. please take care!! and if you can.. take some time amd share on the blog..

No comments: