Monday, July 20, 2009

THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS

I returned home from the hospital about 2pm the Dr. I wsa waiting to see was doing surgery and could not get away to visit with meand mom so he had his PA come in and arrange things so I could get the belly drain out and get the orders I needed to take home to try and make me all {better} MOM has been agreat support through out the whole problem.. In fact It was her efforts that got me to get to the hospital and have it checked and found out I had a hot apendixs sp..While in the ER room getting examined the nurse accsessed my port, where I have blood drawn from, and meds injected.. I think she set me up for extra pain she had to tape it dowm in the hariest part of my chest so this morning when I was checking out I lost alot of hair from that spot.. I see adds where ladies do that to them selves.. they must be nuts that really hurts!!.. The dog was really happy to see both mom and I at home at the sametime.. she was so over joyed that she jump into my belly oops..I Love you all so very much, and felt all the prayers offerd in my behalf.. they really realy help get done what needed to be done for me.. Love you all and so very much enjoy reading all your posts {DAVE} it has been a while.. I love you all and wish you all well!!

No comments: