Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nothing new

Sorry I haven't posted for a bit but there really isn't anything new going on here. The kids are still looking for jobs but neither of them have had any luck.
I am going with Chet as often as possible and loving every chance I have to be with him. I also have to say how nice it is that, Megan and Ford are old enough to be able for me to do that.
When I am not with Chet I am working out in the garden, which is doing very well, we got peas, beans and zucchini from it so far. Everything else looks great and I am hoping to keep the squash bugs at bay so I will have both Pumpkins and an array of squashes. I am loving it!
Chet is still crazy busy with tractor stuff and I help him out with that when ever there is need for me. Today it took all of us to do a couple of jobs in Layton. I will be feeling every part of my body in the morning. That is if I can even move.
Anyway, I have just been constantly on the move since school let out and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. I am hoping to get down to see Mom and Dad but not sure when that will take place either. Just playing life day by day.
Love you all, Jana

No comments: