Friday, October 9, 2009

GOOD REPORT

I hope everyone is doing very well , and that everyone is feeling well and young..Today I had my appointment with the Dr. my blood was up to 11.5, last week it was 11.3.. As long as it keeps going up I think I will avoid having to go into the hospital for 9 days to repeat the same proceedure they did when they first started to treat me for this condition... I am now going to see the Dr. every two weeks instead of every week.. I will take this kind of news every time.. it gives me alot of hope.. Uncle Max and aunt Pat, stayed with us from Fri to wed. they come down to st George to watch Clark, Curtis and David run the big race.. while they were with us they become attached to Lilly, Uncle Max come to the kitchen one morning and Lilly greeted him He said to Lilly "just you wait until grandpa get ready and he will take you for your walk".. He took her for three or four walks that day.. The next morning aunt Pat came out to the kitchen before uncle Max, came out and Lilly greeted her , and she said you just wait until uncle Max comes out and he will take you for a nice walk.. and he did... Needless to say Lilly was very sad to she them go home wed. afternoon.. But uncle Max said tell Frank to bring you up next week so we can visit you.. I didn't take her up there this weekend even though Mom went to Northen Utah for aunt Audary's funeral on Sat...She was one of grandpa Botts brothers wife and the last one living of that whole group.. Mom plans to pick up aunt Pat to ride with her to brigham city then I guess Mom plans to return home Sat afternoon as she has a church assignment... Our wheather is starting to feel a little like fall, we are able to leave our door open and let in the fresh air it has gotten down to 60 degrees by 4 in the morning but during to day it warms up to the high 70's that's just right.. I am sorry, I got just alittle carried away with this blogg.. I love you all and want to thank you for remembering me in your prayers and thoughts.. I feel it and I am very greatfull for it... dad

No comments: