Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HELLO!

HI! I sure miss hearing from everyone.. I have a Dr's appointment on Friday, I feel like everything will be good because I have enjoyed more energy,and I got a few more things done that needed to be completed.. It's hard to believe that Steve and his family have about 20-22 day left here in St George... Then they are off to AZ. where they just visited this past weekend to look for an appartment to live in while Steve comleted his 90 day placement.. They did find something very close to the Air Force Base, that will allow Steve to ride his bike to his new assignment... This has taken a lot of pressure from Steve and Jen to have this already done..Happy Birthday to everyone this month.. Paige, Ford, (16) the Twins and Ms. Christi.. I really hope that all birthdays have been great!!..I hope everyone is well and happy I miss you all and pray for all of your well being and peace in this very troubled world.. If any of you can arrange a little extra time for the blog, that would really be neat to hear from you all... Love DAD

No comments: