Friday, October 30, 2009

GUESS WHO!!

It's just me and Jan that seem to be the only ones to post any thing on this family blog.. I just want you all too know that I miss hearing from everyone.. Even Mom, isn't posting I guess she is to busy with her newest project energy stonesnecklesses etc.. But I still have noot given up hope that she will take a few mins. to post something.. I didn't have to go see the Dr. this Fri. and It felt like I forgot to do some thing important.. I have been going every week for so long that I missed see everyone at the Dr's office.. But at the same time it is nice to be at a point that I don't need to go every week.. Mom just arrived home from a very long day at Page AZ. She was there helping to folks at the new ZionWay office to get their files and paper work arranged to met standard.. we are doing well and greatful for all of you ... we miss you and hope all is well for each of you.. Love you Dad

No comments: