Saturday, March 20, 2010

Family GG Togather

Hi! everyone I guess no one wants to blog with me.. I talked with a couple of you about coming for a visit to St George this year.. Christi and her family are trying to arrange a visit on Memorial Day, week end..I spoke to Dave, about what time frame he and his family had in mind to come to Utah, this year..with the infomation about momorial day he and Jennah, both thought that may be the best time for them also.. I have ask Dave, to post a blog with what they decide.. hopefully it will be this weekend.. then everyone else can see what their schedules may look like at that time frame.. Stephen, and his family just may make that one before they travel to their first assignment.. who knows where that may be??????? He will graduate on the 22,May 2010..I hope everyone can block out some time for momorial weekend.. Mom and I are doing good.. Mom has had a week from----, they are being reviewed and she has put in tons of extra time trying to get all the information they may need.. She will be ready for her trip to Salt Lake City, for the gem show next weekend.. I went to the Dr. Friday and had a great visit..my blood is up to 12.8 which is a good range..We both have been blessed to not get colds etc.. thank the Lord for those blessings..It is getting late and I should close this.. I Love each of you very much... DAD

No comments: