Sunday, March 21, 2010




Hi Guys

As you read in Dad's message, Memorial Day weekend sounds like the best time for my crew and I to come out for a get together. Looking at our summer booking up so quickly so soon, and knowing that the longer its postponed, the more likely it will be permanently postponed, we thought this sounded like the best idea. Jennah and I talked about leaving Thursday after work, going partway, and finishing the rest of the drive on Friday morning. So, that would put us there sometime Friday afternoon. Then we would probably go home Tuesday morning, giving us the weekend plus a day. What do you all think?

As an aside, Jennah and I are celebrating our 13th Anniversary today. That seems like a long time when I look ahead, but when I look behind, is seems like no time at all. Like Jacob said in the Book of Mormon, that their lives "passed away like as it were unto us a dream", so it sometimes seems to me.

Here are a couple pictures of our puppy monster. On the whole, its been fun to have her and she's learning. As you can see, she's already bigger than Eryn.

I also added a recent picture of my little girls. I think I'd better start training Dame to be a guard do so she'll be ready when the boys start to come a'knockin.

Love you all

Dave

5 comments:

mom&dad said...

Thanks for takeing the time to make the post.. I really enjoy the pic's they are really fun... Iink you better start looking for a small saddle.. love DAD

mom&dad said...

I guess the date we have selected for our family get together is on, unless some one else has a suggestion.. any way Christi and her girls are planning to be here during that time.. And I hope everyone else will too.. Dad

Optometry martins said...

Just found out that Jenni is in charge of her family reunion that same weekend: May 29. So we should be there, but may not be able to do much except on Monday??

Jana and Family said...

At this point the best I can say is that I will be able to be there. As for Chet, Megan and Ford.....that will remain to be seen.
For my schedule it is an easy one to plan around. The others not so much anymore. I will let you know as it gets closer if it will be just me.

Jana and Family said...

Oh yes, one more thing from my camp. I will have to leave to come home on Monday as I will still have work to return to.