Tuesday, March 2, 2010

WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

When I had a chance to speck with David, sunday evening he informed me that the month of June,is all booked up for scouting and camp out with his ward.. I know we talked about trying t get togather that month for our family gathering... so I ask each of you to to please start thinking about when we can have are whole family time some time this summer...or any other time that may work out for everyone.. It really is going to take some effort on everyone part to help make this work for us..
I love you all and really am looking foreword of have the family all togather...I hope all of you will share ideas and thought and let us know what works best for you all.. We had a great visit last weekend up north and was able to see everyone and had a family dinner at the villege Inn, I was sorry that Christi, and family could not be there, and hope Mati, is feeling lots better... It would be nice to here form you It seems most of what in entered in the blog is from Jan or me or Steve.. LOve all of you very much...DAD

3 comments:

Jana and Family said...

My schedule is the most flexible of everyone. SO whenever works for me. Now for my kids, they will need some heads up, so that they can ask for time off work so they can be there too.

Optometry martins said...

If I knew, I would say, but as I have no clue.

oneforeachhand said...

Well, since David is the one who has the farthest to come, and he was the one that wanted to get together in June, perhaps he should tell us when his family can come and we shall have to see who can make that and who cannot. Chris just started a new job and will not have much, if any, time off.