Sunday, February 28, 2010

Very sad

He everybody! :) I just wanted to drop you all a line to say hi! This weekend was a good one! We celebrated Megan's 18th birthday on Friday by having a bunch of people over for cake and ice cream. Thanks to those who were able to make it. Sorry for the lack of planning on our part and not getting everyone called. (it was Megan's fault) I was very sad that Christi and her family got sick over the weekend and weren't able to enjoy the weekend! That and the fact that we didn't get to see them either. :(
Mom and Dad came up to get their taxes done and stayed with us. I felt bad for not getting out of bed to see them off this morning and hope they will understand when I tell them I had a really rough night and didn't get much sleep. I am sorry though. There really is no excuse!
Steve and Jenni and the kids came up to visit us this afternoon and we actually got to play outside for a little bit. I lent him some books and we talked about a bunch more. We LOVE books! :)
Also they got to hang out with my teenagers and listen to the things that we get to talk about to a degree. We didn't talk about everything because we want them to come back and see us again :) Not only that we don't want to make them too afraid for their future. All in all it was a good weekend. Thanks everyone!

No comments: