Thursday, February 11, 2010

HI MY FAMILY!!

I hope that everyone is well and happy.. As for Mom and I we are doing good no great pains to report, just the same ole little ones that keeps reminding me that Im'still just a kid with lot's of life to live yet.. Today I got to go shopping for Mom valentine gift and card.. I didn't do to bad.I got her a spring jacket,pants and top..she liked it all but a couple of things did not work out .. She exchanged the pants and top. 2 out of 3 isn't too bad is it? This weekend we are having Jan and her family are coming down for a short visit..also Richard and Julie,are planning to come for the week end if he dosen't get called out by his work.. Stephen and his famly will also be in St George, this week as the are moveing up to Salt Lake City to complete their last internship ship for school. Then he will graduate on May 22,2010.. It has been a pretty fast time these past 4 years.. He is still looking for a job when he is all done. I ask the blessing of the Lord to guide him to find the situation best suited for him and his family..We took Lilly to the Vets for her shots and check up she is in good health.. We ask him how much he would charge us to spay her .. to clean her teeth and Spay her they want $380.00. we won't be using those folks ..Jan and Chet gave me a book on CD' for christmas..The Lightning Thief, I see that a movie has just been made so I guess I will go see the movie to see how the book may end.. It has been fun listening and ended very fast.. will you folk please take care, and enjoy life to the utmost and take time to smell the flowers on you way.. Love you all Very much Dad

No comments: