Monday, February 15, 2010

Quick update....

Just a quick update. Noting new really happening in our world. I just wanted to thank Mom & Dad for their hospitality and for letting us stay with them and share their space and time. Thanks also for making Jessica feel just like one of my kids! :) We had a good time visiting with Mom & Dad and Richard and Julie over this last weekend. We got to go out to the glitter pit and dig for more rocks. My "boys" Chet and Ford were in the heights of heaven. They both love to dig! (hence Chet's tractor)
We got to go out and visit with April and her family too and we even went out to dinner with them, and Mom & Dad went out with Richard and Julie. All in all even though it was a short visit, it was a good one. I hope that we will be able to do it again soon!
Also I want to thank Steve and Dad again for the blessing! I am so grateful for the blessing of the priesthood in my life and for the faith I have in it.
Looking forward to Steve and Jenni being closer to us within the week! Yeah!
I love you all and hope you are all doing well!
Jana & Family

1 comment:

mom&dad said...

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR COMING FOR A VISIT.. IT WAS NICE TO HAVE EVERYONE HERE TO MAAKE UP FOR LOST TIME.. DAD..