Monday, February 22, 2010

Hi Family

This weekend Mom and I will be traveling to northern Ut. to have our taxes done by George Howell, we have been working with him for over 45 years.. When he send out our appointment time notice he told us this is his last year of doing anyone else taxes.. We feel very blessed to have had him for almost an extra 10 years when he told everyone he was done doing personal taxes .. But he will be turning 80 soon and he wants more time to fish,duck hunt,and use his air boat..
While we are up there we hope to see everyone of our family at a Sat. night dinner at the Village Inn, in Bountiful at about 6pm.. we are going to try and see aunt Faye and uncle Paul for a short time.. We also need to arrange a time to get Henry and Judy's christmas present to them while we are up there.. Like always we have too many things to get done and not always enough time to get to everything.. Our weather has been very wet this winter, in fact we have received almost 5.50 inches of water this year, with more yet to come.. Mom and I are doing okey and feeling good .. Mom is busy at work and with her church assignments.. Family History..
I had my Dr's appointment last friday.. she said I am healthy.. my blood is up to 13.6, and everything else is okey.. I feel very blessed, and I am greatful for everything he does for me..I love all of you so very much and look forward to seeing all of you.. Dave you and your family are most welcome to come join with us.. LOVE DAD

No comments: