Friday, February 5, 2010

Last call from Arizona

Things are winding down for us here in AZ and we are getting stressed about the move up to SLC. I don't look forward to the cold. We are also still looking for a job to pay back all our debt, and we are considering joining the air force as an optometrist. Crazy, I know, two Captain Martins in the same family. But we haven't reached any decisions yet, other than the fact that I would rather join up than work at America's Best! We are still alive, and for the most part pretty good. Jenni has started feeling anxious again, so we are dealing with that. Other than that, just living live.
Hope you are all well, and would love to have David's opinion of what he things of the air force, if he would return my call!
See you all in SLC in about 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Jana and Family said...

Good on ya Steve! Good luck with your move and let me know when you will be here. I will come help you un load. Ford too if he sin't working. I know Chet will be working, that is all he ever does these days.

Optometry martins said...

We are coming up Monday most likely. Hopefully muscles will be off work.