Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

I just wanted to drop in and tell all of you Happy Easter. As I listened to conference today I thought of our family and growing up together. I am so glad I have such great people that I call family. Thanks to Mom and Dad for doing the best they knew how :) It must have been ok, because we all turned out pretty ok. We don't do the rabbit thing around here anymore as our kids are just too old... I was trying to remember when we stopped getting it for us while we were home? That part of my brain has it seems shut down. Does anyone else remember? Mom? Dad? Christi?
Am I horrible for not doing the gift thing this year? I guess, oh well, if I am because I didn't, and there is nothing that is going to change that now.
Anyway, I hope you are all doing well, I love you and look forward to seeing you all in May.
Jana & Fam.

2 comments:

mom&dad said...

Jan, I can't remember when our family stopped doing the easter bunny thing.. I think what we did was to buy each of you a special easter oufit instead of the baskets.. I know it's been a long time since then.. LOVE DAD

Optometry martins said...

I don't ever remember doing anything for Easter besides going over to Grandpa Martin's house.