Monday, April 26, 2010

Dilemas

I feel truly ungrateful. We have been working and praying to get a job, and now I feel like having to choose is really a problem. I flew to Omaha, Nebraska this last weekend for a job interview at a clinic getting ready to start up there. We now have a job offer in Nebraska and Nevada. (hmm maybe these things run in N's?) So now we have to choose if we want to go to Nebraska by this Friday. Its a pretty good opportunity, but I'm torn about moving so far away! Again!
Decisions, decisions.
(I confess it would be easier if I was sure that I had passed my last board exam.)
The air force ruled itself out as an option because I was told the soonest I would be able to get into officer training would be the end of August, and I can't sit around waiting for 2 months where I could make $16,000 as an optometrist putting my life on hold.
Hope things are just as happy and fun with the rest of you.

1 comment:

Jana and Family said...

Good luck on whatever you decide to do. Put your trust in the Lord and you will not go wrong!