Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Missing the warmth!

Well, Christmas is come and gone. It was a very nice and relaxing one for us this year! More than can truly be said for some of the years past.
We had the chance to go down and spend Christmas with Mom & Dad this year! It is much easier I have to say, when the kids are older, to have Christmas someplace other than your own home.
I am not saying that I plan on making a practice of this, but merely that it is easier now that the kids are older than I would imagine it would have been when they were little!
That being said, can I just tell you, now that we are home, how very much I am missing the warmth of the southern sun! I got to go outside and run while we were there! I haven't been, and won't be able to do that here at home for a very long time yet! The weather we wonderful, and we had such a nice relaxing time! If time would permit I would go back down tomorrow!
Besides....I was just starting to get acclimated! ;)
I love you all and hope that this Christmas found you all well and healthy! Now I am hoping it will bring us all the best New Year we are willing to work for! I believe that we do get what we work for!
I love you all and hope to get to see you all again soon! Jana & Family!

No comments: