Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season... Mom, and I had a very quite New Year, she was down stairs putting her holiday puzzle togather and I was watching TV until about 11:56 then we watched the ball in time square fall to help bring in the year 2011... Our weather has been most intresting this year they say we have received over 300% of the water we normally get in the water year.. that is alot of wet...
I went monday, for my monthly blood draw I still haven't received the ressults yet so hear's hoping that I will be normal in both numbers range; that has not happened in almost 4 years.. Mom is doing very well and is anxious to get started in her new assigment at her work place that would be as a nurse markter...They did have interviews for her position today so that person should be ready for mom to start traing some time next week ??..
I was wondering what we had decided about starting the family letter? It was suggested that we send a notebook around so that everything can be togather and after it is filled up that it be sent to mom and for keeping.. There are so many special thing that are shared that it would be a shame to lose it again.. Anyway please let me know what you all think about this suggestion... I will buy the notebook and start the first letter if this is what everyone wants to do..Please think about it and let me know... Love Dad

1 comment:

mom&dad said...

I talked with Mindy, today and learned she has already wrtten the first new family letter and has sent it on it's way to David, or at least I think that is who she told me.. I am greatful to see it started again.. It should give us an enjoyable look back at our families at a later date.. Love you all Dad...