Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just a little update for The Parker Compound... Not much new is happening here. Chet is back to work pulling "light" duty...(as if). Megan is still working for Subway but has applied for another job that looks promising. I am not exactly sure what it is so I can't even tell you about it.
Ford is still working at Arctic Circle and school. If I make it through the rest of this year and next without having a nervous breakdown I am going to have such a party! Even if I do have a breakdown, I think I will have a party anyway, just for the heck of it!
I am wrapping up the last of my manager training. I will be done with it as of the 28th. I have applied for a managers position but haven't had an interview yet. I don't know where it would be as they never tell you before where you might be going. (in case they change their mind at the last minute, I think) I will keep you all posted one way or the other.
Well, that really is all I have! Love you all Jana

1 comment:

mom&dad said...

Hi! Sister, I am happy someone responded to the blog.. I think you and I can keep it going for a while.. Hopefully there will be others, who will post something.. Love you all and hope to hear from everyone soon Love Dad