Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Days

Mom and I had great birthdays... We received visits from Jan, Chet, and Megan, the week end of Mom's birthday, they stayed with us for about two and a half days.. Then the following Fri. Mindy came down for her birthday... She stayed until Mon. morning when she left for her home in SLC.. Mom and Mindy did some shopping and went to a couple of rock shops and hiking out by Hilldale /Colo City.. Then Sat. Christi and her family all came down and stayed until Wed morning..We had a great visit went out for Mindys birthday dinner at the pasta factory.. We had a chance to watch some fun movies, the girls got to go to two different splash pads to play in then Tues they went to Festia Fun center for the morning while mom and I went to her office.. a couple of men took me out for my birth day lunch...That afternoon mom went with me to Play it again Sports to look at and buy us a recumbunt bike to put down stairs so I can hopefully get to ride it for some exercise and hopefully help get my legs stronger..
we had a very good time and wishe all of you could have been here with us we miss all of you, and pray for you protection and well being always..
Love Dad

3 comments:

Jana and Family said...

So did you get a bike? If you did I will be sure to make good use of it while I am there if I don't bring my own :)

mom&dad said...

Yes I did get a recumbant bike, and you are more than welcome to use it as much as you like...

Jana and Family said...

Sweet! I will take you up on that while I am there in June. :)
I am excited to be coming down, AND I found out today that they are paying for us to go out to Tuachan and see "Grease" while we are there! Yay! My friend is very excited to come as well!