Tuesday, October 7, 2008

fall

So, yes, I'm actually posting. Usually Dave gets to it before I even think about it, but I've had such a great time reading all the news, I thought I would contribute. I promise I won't mention anything about poopy onesies. (oops)

Yesterday Kylee came running to me with excitement bursting from her eyes. "Mom, our tree has changed, and it's amazing!" The change has been so gradual, that she didn't really notice it until now. Now it's deep purple-red, and quite amazing. We only have one tree, so it's definitely worth excited about.

We actually took a drive up to the mountains last week to see the leaves, and enjoy the brilliant colors. We found a good place to stop and dance in the trees. Dave and I danced, the kids explored, and Dave pretended to be an aspen tree with leaves stuck to his forhead. He makes a good one. I hope you're all enjoying fall as much as we are!

You're all in our prayers, and we love you tons!

Jennah

No comments: