Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So Happy!



I just want you all to know how happy it makes me to read all the posts!! If you could see my smile you would truely think I am SUCH a nerd. I guess in a way I am. Oh well! This month has flown by! Christi I am sorry about you having to move, but your stamp party was lots of fun. I was just sorry to have had to leave it as early as I did. Thanks for having us! Mindy your friend was fun to meet, thanks for bringing her. Thanks for the giggles!
Not much new is happening here, except for the fact that Chet and I are about to take off for 10 Days to celebrate our ten years. We would have gone in Sept. but one of the ladies I work with got to go to Greece on our anniversary, which I don't begrudge her being able to go.)So, we are going to take off and go on, a walk about, so to speak. At this point we aren't eve sure where it is we will for sure be headed. I think we are going to head towards the Redwoods fist, but don't quote me on that. Everytime I think we have decided, Chet changes our mind :) Anyway it will ba a good time I am sure!
I should be home before Halloween, but I couldn't wait till then to share our decorations with you so I took some pix today so you can see. I was most please with the idea I had for Frankie in our front yard. Let me know what you think. I love you all and thanks for being social with, and for me! Love Jana

No comments: