Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Fall

Greetings all

Its been a great autumn season here. Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous, high 70's with clear blues skies. Great weather for kids games and Saturday projects. I would keep these days as long as possible. Unfortunately, I think cold weather is just over the horizon. And, if the Farmer's Almanac is to be trusted, its going to be a cold one. Oh well, not much I can do about that but turn up the heater.

We wish we could be closer and see you more often. I'm feeling a longing to hang out with you guys today. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten to inventing that silly teleporter yet. In the meantime, please know how much we love you and hope you are all doing well. Good fortune to you with the househunting Christi. We will send some prayers to heaven on you behalf.

Love
Dave

No comments: