Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Soooooo! My kids...........

Well, it's been a few days, so I guess I can talk about it now. (heavy sigh!)
We had a birthday here just a few days ago, and now my BABY is 15!!!
You know, I never had a problem with Megan aging, but for some reason it has been really hard this last year for all the mile stones hit by Ford. You know, like registering for 9th grade, then for seminary, and now THIS! He is even old enough now to get his driving permit! AAARRRGGGG! Just kidding.(about the arg.. part)
My kids are getting OLD! Thats all there is to it! I don't even know when it happened. I was looking at pictures of just a few years ago, and they were SO little. All I can say is, enjoy EVERY step! It changes so fast and they change even faster! I'm sure Mom & Dad will agree with me. I can honestly say that aside from little "disturbances" here and there, I am really enjoying this journey. I am so glad that Heavenly Father knew what I needed, more than I did; and that he blessed our lives with such great kids. Guess thats all for now. Love Ya Jana

No comments: