Wednesday, November 12, 2008

hey everybody

Just a quick note to tell everybody hi. This last week went by so fast, I think it is still a bit of a blur! Mom was here for a few days and I really enjoyed her visit. I got to go help Christi and Chris out for a little bit on Saturday, and see their new place. Which by the way is very cool. I am sure that in not much time at all Christi will have it looking oh so cool like she has a nack of doing. I can't wait to see how they decorate this house! By the way Christi, are you for hire? My house needs some help and I am sure you would do it right.
On Sunday, we drove up to Heber to attend Mindy's "Home Coming". It was nice to be there for her and get to spend some time with her and Mom & Dad.
This week looks like it will be an equal blur, as I am trying to help Megan prepare for the "Sadie Hawkins" dance. Ya know, I never went to one of these dances, and I have to say, I really feel for the guys having to plan the dates all the time. If it had been left up to me I never would have gone anywhere. There is just too much stress envolved and I am just way to CHEAP!
Anyway, Steve, thanks for the update! It's good to hear things are good for you and yours. Katie is learning her language at school by the way. It is all around her and will only get worse as she gets older. Trust me, the kids at the Jr. High have the worst potty mouths I have ever heard!! Just be patient with her but firm. It works! Even Megans friends that come here know that that is not accepted while they are at my house. For some of them it is VERY hard, there are no limits for some of them anywhere, so to come here and have a strict limit it has been an adjustment. I think it is good for them though. I love you all. Hope to hear from more of you soon. Take care and feel the love! Jana

2 comments:

Tinabean said...

I agree with you the dances are a lot of fun for the kids but stress for the parents.
They have way more fun now than we did though, now it's an all day thing.
It looks & sounds like you guys had a good time on your 2nd honeymoon.
It's always nice to get away & enjoy time together.
I hope all is well with you!

Jana and Family said...

I know! The day date thing is getting WAY out of hand if you ask me. This time wasn't a big deal tho, Megan's date didn't even get off work till 5 so they just had night time stuff. She was kinda bummed but I think it worked out better. She didn't have anything planned. She is a way bad procrastinator!
As for our trip, it was amazing and so much fun. I am ready to go again, but I think this time I will take the kids. We really have fun with them, and they won't be home too much longer I think.