Thursday, November 20, 2008

Trivial but cool


I went golfing yesterday instead of going and wasting my time not paying attention in class and managed to shoot my first ever eagle!! For those not savvy to golf lingo, its where you get the ball in the cup 2 strokes under par. It was a par 5, and my drive was about 260-270 yds. 2nd shot was over the green with a 4 iron hybrid about 195 yards, third shot was a chip off a 35ish degree slope and it trickled down and fell in the cup. I was pretty amazed, considering that I haven't been playing much for the last couple of months due to financial constraints, but it was awesome! My overall score for the day was 7 over par.
This is just a pic I got last week when I played a championship course with my buddies. It was too good of a deal to pass up. We played 18 holes for $30 on a course that normally plays $135 regularly. Thank heaven for twilight and winter rates.

1 comment:

Jana and Family said...

I am glad you got to go play golf! And I'm happy that you did as well as you did. Golf lingo as you said does nothing but confuse me. Thats ok though, I try to understand! Hope Jenni and the kids are good. I keep looking at your other blog, but there haven't been updates since St. George :( Love you brother!