Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Update on words out of the mouth of babes

Katie: "mom, do I have a testimony?"
vs Katie: "oh my G**!" (that one she's said a couple of times, and I don't get where she learned it)

Ryan: "Bye Daddy!" complete with pulling the binkey out of his mouth and blowing a kiss

Ryan: Katie where are you?

Ryan, whenever he sees mommy after she's been absent for a while: "Daddy!"
Ryan, when you ask him if he want's something: "okay" or "No!" with all the attitude he can muster.
He also says hello when he pretends to be talking on a phone, or when he hears the door, he says Daddy! hi dada.

He also loves to cuddle on mommy and daddy's bed, especially pillows, and he also love to play pee boo!
He also loves to play get you! where he runs around through the kitchen one way and I run around the other and scar him, or chase him around saying get you until I finally grab him.
Just a couple of cute little kids.

No comments: