Monday, January 26, 2009

Alive and kicking

Well Ford, don't worry too much. Just study. I passed the written test my first time, but it took me three tries to pass the driving test. Silly stop lights, I don't know why we have them anyway. Oh, and why in the world do they have speed limits on a driving range during a test. I'd think the testers would want to get out of the cars of testees' (is that a word?) as soon as possible.

As to Steve's comment about a cat and kicking. Well, we might have a cat and I might be kicking soon. The kids have befriended a stray and are trying to adopt it. It disappeared today, bummer:-)! It'll probably be back because its found food here. What's more, I'm wondering if its not pregnant. It looks a bit chubby around the belly, but not fat chubby. Everybody around here, almost, thinks its great. At first I was a little interested in the prospect, but the more we've been around the cat, the less interested I am. Of cours, the more we're around it, the more interested the rest of the crew is. Why did I ever even consider it?

Dave

2 comments:

Optometry martins said...

because you are a lunatic. There's no other reason for wanting a cat in your house.

Jana and Family said...

Haha, I just have to laugh at this. I love cats, they are really funny......if they aren't peeing on your stuff! Which is why I don't have one anymore! Sorry Dave, I do know what you are going through, Megan still begs for one everytime she finds out that someone has one they want to get rid of.