Sunday, January 25, 2009

Okay.....

Ok, I guess it has been too long since I posted an entry. So I am just stopping by to tell you all I miss your guts! Oh, and the rest of you too.
I know that life is crazy busy, mine maybe not as much as those of you with little ones, but still, it would be nice to hear from you all once in a while at least.
Thank you to all of you for the birthday wishes. Christi, Steve & Mom & Dad thanks for the cards. It is always fun to get cards/letters in the mail. This years birthday was a particularly good one for me. I don't even know if I can explain properly, so I guess I won't. I did make a blog entry on my personal blog at parkerspanic@blogspot.com I think this is the correct address, if any of you have time to go check it out, you're welcome to.
The one thing I did on my birthday that didn't really work out well, is I took Ford to the DMV to take his drivers test. I say it didn't work out to well, because Ford did not pass his test. He does have another chance to try to pass, but he decided he wanted to come home and study before he retested. I think that was probably wise on his part, considering the fact that he is 15 and thinks he already knows pretty much everything, including all the things that might be in the drives manual. So in the beginning he felt like he really didn't need the "whole" manual. So he just skipped (as he put it) half the manual. (Mother is smirking)
I just had to laugh, when he said that he had skipped half the book. Needless to say I think we will be going back down this week sometime for him to re-take his test. Keep him in your thoughts if you can keep them goo thought. Maybe the power of good thoughts will help him out. I hope this time he will take a couple more minutes to study the book. If he doesn't however, and manages to fail again, it will not bode well for him, as he will have to pay me back for the test. I think that is a good deal, if he passes I pay for it, if he doesn't he has to pay for it. Life comes at you fast, you need to be ready.
I am smiling right now, hoping that he really will pass this time. I would like for him to be driving legally.
All things considered, our family is doing well. I hope to hear something from you all soon. Just a note so that I know you are all still alive and kicking.

3 comments:

Jana and Family said...

don't click on the link to my blog. It doesn't work, but I think you should be able to find it if you click on my user name off to the side. If not I'm not sure how to tell you how to find it. I will have to research that and get back to you.

Optometry martins said...

We're still alive but not kicking as we don't own a cat.

Jana and Family said...

haha, that made me giggle right out loud! Thanks for that. Love you.