Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just been thinking

I have just been thinking over the last few days, and I just thought I would share some of my musings. First , you need to know that a friend of Chet and mine, took his own life last week. You have all met him, he was the best man at our wedding. Anyway, since I got the call, I have done a lot of thinking. I have been pretty mad at him and the selfishness that I think it would take for someone to do that to the ones they leave behind. I talked to Dad and he reminded me that I don't know what his chemical state was at the time and all of the circumstances. He was right, but that just made me think even more. I just wanted to thank all of you for being such great people! I know that there will never come a time or any kind of obstacle in my life that if I needed, I know you wouldn't help me with. That in and of itself is huge to me! You never think as you grow up that the people you fight with and beat on the most will be some of your best friends when you get older. Also I am grateful to have to knowledge of the gospel. And how it applies to me in my life. Mostly though, I am really grateful for my little family! I am glad that they are my friends also. They bring me so much joy! And just think, I didn't want to have kids! Huh! Who would have thunk it?! I am just grateful all the way around. Thanks for loving me. Hope to hear from you all soon. And if anyone has any pull with Mindy maybe you should see if you could at least get her to come read even if she doesn't post! Maybe you guys would have better luck with her than I have. Love you, Jana

No comments: