Sunday, February 22, 2009

Boards

well at least I can say that studying for boards isn't boring. It would be if I wasn't under such a time crunch, but knowing that I have to take them with only 14 days to study left makes it so much more terrifying. Anywho. Things are good, except Katie caught the stomach flu. She always starts out the same way. Wakes up in the middle of the night-->empties her stomach on floor or furniture (wood floor this time)-->has a fever around 103.5 and then just hangs out there for a few days before it breaks and she gets better. Its so miserable to see her sad little face. And at the same time, I worry about what will happen if Jenn or I catch it too. Fun stuff. We had a whirlwind trip home to see Jenni's sister get married, so we were in and out really fast. But we had a good visit with mom and dad, so it was nice. Hope you are all doing well. Just thought I'd drop a line while I was up late, but now its bedtime. Gnight.

No comments: