Sunday, February 22, 2009

Good Family

It sure is fun to know I can go to family for all kinds of geekiness, humor, and general unloading/venting. You're all great!

Good luck on your boards Steve. I'm confident you'll do well, even if you aren't. I must say I've been tremendously impressed with your motivation and manner in which you've cultivated your study habits. I think you and Christi could probably put together quite a list of tips on being good students.

We don't have too much news to share on our home front. Sometimes it seems that life just moves forward with seemingly unremarkable regularity. Often times, it doesn't seem remarkable until hindsight kicks in.

Jennah and I are going to Breckenridge in a couple of weeks for our Anniversary. This will be the first time we've ever been away from the kids for more than a day. We are both looking forward to it, especially since the hotel will be free and skiing half price. Otherwise, we'd be trying to build a little ski hill in the backyard and have to call that good.

Love you all

Dave

No comments: