Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's SNOWING!

Well, it's Valentines Day, and it's snowing! It has been snowing since before I went to bed last night. I had to take Ford out this morning, to collect food for the place in Salt Lake, and the roads were worse than I think they have been yet this winter! Ok, so maybe not the worst, but they were very slick! It just keeps falling! I started to shovel the driveway before I took Ford down to the church and by the time I got back it was like I needed to start all over.
I am however grateful for the moisture, but I wish it had just stayed up in the mountains where it belongs!
Happy Valentines Day to you all! I love you and miss you. Mom & Dad, I am really wishing I could have come down. Maybe in a couple of weeks.
We are heading out to take the kids to lunch, since Ford has a friend coming over and Megan has....... A DATE! Oh no, I am so not ready for this. It's ok though she has gone a lot longer than I ever did!
Have a wonderful day

1 comment:

Jana and Family said...

UPDATE:It did finally stop snowing, but we ended up with probably 6 inches or so.